Enhance student interest and class engagement!
The main goals of creating themed workshops are to be flexible towards student and community interest while drawing connections between art and other subjects, like the natural sciences, literacy, and architecture! These workshops are most effective when designed in close collaboration with field-specific teachers. To develop a themed workshop for your student group our community, contact us!
View some of our past Workshops
- Literacy Through Art Eastwyck Library
- Art, Architecture and Nature Thru Art
- Music Through Art Hawthorne Recreation Center
- Our Tallest Mural Bridging Communities KenCrest
- Earth Day Celebrations Through Art at Temple and McCreesh
- Performance Through Art with the Mummers
- Stencil Painting Directions
- Million Book Project
- Minnow Preschool Art Program
- Ceramics Art Programs