Art Sphere’s themed workshops assist in enhancing student interest and involvement with subject matters taught in other classes.
These workshops are most effective when designed in close collaboration with teachers from different fields.
The goal is to be flexible and draw from the historical connection between the visual arts and the natural sciences. Our programs help motivate students to learn and leads to improved literacy an understanding of various topics.
Read about some of our past workshops:
- Literacy Through Art Eastwyck Library
- Art, Architecture and Nature Thru Art
- Music Through Art Hawthorne Recreation Center
- Our Tallest Mural Bridging Communities KenCrest
- Earth Day Celebrations Through Art at Temple and McCreesh
- Performance Through Art with the Mummers
- Stencil Painting Directions
- Million Book Project
- Minnow Preschool Art Program
- Ceramics Art Programs