Turn your compassion
into action and volunteer
Volunteering with ASI is a fun way to meet caring people, learn new skills, and give back to the community by sharing your skills and time.
To become a volunteer
Attach the below 5 items in a single email and send it to [email protected]
- Your resume
- ASI Intake Release Form rev. 2017 ~5 mins
- ASI Volunteer Manual Agreement Letter (Please read the ASI Volunteer Manual handbook before signing) ~15 mins
- Act 34 Background Check ~10 mins
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance ~10 mins
(4. And 5. are free of charge when you use ‘volunteer’ in government form requests | *Act 34 & 151 Background Check Instructions)
Have a special day you want to commemorate a loved one or dedicate to the service of others?
One-time ASI volunteers assist in online research and, in the past have participated in large-scale in-person events like our Annual Philly Spring Cleanup and Dr. Martin Luther King Day of Service. Participation only requires a Release Form you can send to [email protected]
or fill out our One Day Release Form
Interested in safe volunteering opportunities for your staff, peers, or students?
ASI has fun online group volunteering opportunities to offer. See how
Dow and Siemens corporations have made a difference with in-person
Have questions for our team?
If you would like to request a virtual meeting with our Executive Director,
go over volunteer roles or scheduling, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
We appreciate you giving your time and being part of the ASI family. If you have any
feedback or ideas, we would love to hear from you here.