Explore your favorite stories, novels, movies or TV shows and pick a villain or antagonist that you love to hate. Create a wanted poster for that villain including important information in order to find these villains.
This project is one of the virtual literacy through art classes hosted on Facebook Live from 1:30-2pm every Wednesday and Friday. Materials and instructions are posted here afterwards. Tune into the live classes to ask questions, give suggestions, and interact with other students who are stuck at home!
- Blank paper OR download and print the PDF
- Something to write and draw with
- Grab a piece of paper or download and print the PDF.
- Think about your favorite books, movies and TV shows. Pick your favorite villain or antagonist to create a wanted poster for.
- Once you have picked your villain or antagonist, either fill in the template with the information it asks for or draw your own wanted poster.
- If you are creating your poster from scratch, include “WANTED” at the top of the page, their name and/or any nicknames, draw a picture of them, a reward amount, a physical description, and most important, what they are wanted for! Use details from the book, movie or show to prove just how villainous and dangerous they are. Feel free to include any other information you think will help catch them!