An entrepreneur is an individual who creates a new business, bearing most of the risks and enjoying most of the rewards.
The process of setting up a business is known as entrepreneurship. The entrepreneur is commonly seen as an innovator, a source of new ideas, goods, services, and business/or procedures. The process of starting a business includes:
- Develop an idea for a unique or in-demand business.
- Learn about and gain experience in a range of business roles, including finance and accounting, management, and marketing.
- Make a business plan and establish a source (or sources) of funding.
- Recruit talented workers and managers with the skills needed to develop, test, implement, support, and maintain the company’s products.
- Devise strategies for launching the product or service, and for attracting and retaining customers.
- Once the company is established, seek out ways to grow revenue by expanding into new areas and product lines.
ASI has prepared a guide to help you start your business and more. Explore Art Sphere’s Entrepreneur Skills through Art program.
Art Sphere Develops the Entrepreneurial Spirit in Kids
Templates that you can easily customize for your restaurant!