Celebrate National Dog Biscuit Day on February 23rd by baking your dog some homemade dog treats! All the ingredients are completely safe for dogs, but remember to feed them to your dog in moderation!
Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups wheat flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 cup natural peanut butter, 1 cup water, 2 tbsp honey, and 1 egg.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and egg in a large bowl. Stir in peanut butter water, honey, and keep stirring until the dough is thick.
3. Roll out the dough for 1/2” thickness and cut into shapes.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
5. Treats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.