There are three islands of Malta: Gozo, Comino and Malta.
Malta is a walkers paradise, with numerous tours to take visitors along the coastline of Malta and Gozo.
Mdina, the nation’s old, walled capital, only allows cars of residents on its roads.
The Republic of Malta is in Southern Europe, with a population of 493.6 thousand people. Its capital is Valleta, and their currency is Euro. The official languages in Malta are Maltese and English.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Feast of St. Paul’s shipwreck (Feb 10)
- St. Joseph’s Day (Mar 19)
- Freedom Day (Mar 31)
- Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Worker’s Day (May 1)
- Sette Giugno (Jun 7)
- Saint Peter and Saint Paul (Jun 29)
- Assumption Day (Aug 15)
- Feast of Our Lady of Victories (Sep 8)
- Independence Day (Sep 21)
- Immaculate Conception Day (Dec 8)
- Republic Day (Dec 13)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)