Eritrea has no official language as it is a multilingual state.
One Of The World’s Oldest Hominids Was Discovered In Eritrea.
Eritrea Was Part Of The Ancient Kingdom Of Aksum. Aksum is believed to be the home of the Queen-of-Sheba and the resting place of the Ark-of-the-Covenant.
Eritrea, has a population of 6 million, uses the Nakfa as their currency, and their capital is Asmara.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1-2)
- Orthodox Christmas Day (Date Varies)
- Orthodox Epiphany (Date Varies)
- Women’s Day (Mar 8)
- Orthodox Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Orthodox Easter (Date Varies)
- International Workers Day (May 1)
- Eid al-Fitr(Date Varies)
- Eid al-Adha (Date Varies)
- Independence Day (May 24)
- Martyr’s Day (Jun 20)
- Revolution Day (Sept 1)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)