Venezuela shares a land border with Guyana to the east, Colombia to the west, and Brazil to the south.
The world’s highest waterfall is Angel Falls, located in Venezuela. It is over 3,000 feet tall.
Venezuela is in South America, with a population of 210 million people. Its capital is Caracas, and their currency is Venezuelan bolívar soberano(VES).The official language in Venezuela is Spanish.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Carnival Monday (Date Varies)
- Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Independence Declaration Day (Apr 19)
- Labour Day (May 1)
- Mother’s Day (Date Varies)
- Father’s Day (Date Varies)
- St. John’s Day (Jun 24)
- Saint Peter and Saint Paul (Date Varies)
- Independence Day (Jul 15)
- Simón Bolivar’s Birthday (Jul 24)
- Indigenous Resistance Day (Oct 12)
- All Saints’ Day (Date Varies)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
- New Year’s Eve (Dec 31)
It has three world heritage sites:
It also has 43 national parks including:
Want to learn more? Check out Venezuela’s tourism website!