Saint Lucia is the only country that was named after a women and two Nobel Prize winners were born here.
Saint Lucia’s national animal is Saint Lucian Parrot is known for a species of parrot in the family Psittacidae.
Saint Lucia is in North America, with a population of 184,751 people and its’ capital is Castries, and the currency is Eastern Caribbean Dollar. The official lanauage is English.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 01)
- Day After New Year’s Day (Jan 02)
- Independence Day (Feb 22)
- Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Easter Monday (Date Varies)
- Labour Day (May 01)
- Whit Monday (Date Varies)
- Corpus Christi (Date Varies)
- Emancipation Day (Aug 01)
- Thanksgiving Day (Date Varies)
- National Day (Dec 13)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
- Boxing Day (Dec 26)