Pakistan is the 6th most populous country in the world and is divided into 4 provinces.
Sialkot, located in Pakistan, is the world’s largest producer of hand sewn footballs with local factories in the region producing around 40-60 million footballs a year.
Pakistan is in South Asia, with a population of 219 million people. Its capital is Islamabad, and the currency is the Pakistani Rupee. The official languages spoken in Pakistan are Urdu and English.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- Kashmir Solidarity Day (Feb 5)
- Pakistan Day (Mar 23)
- Labour Day (May 1)
- Eid ul-Fitr Holiday (Date Varies)
- Independence Day (Aug 14)
- Ashoora (Date Varies)
- Eid Milad-un-Nabi (Date Varies)
- Quaid-e-Azam Day (Dec 25)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
Want to learn more? Check out Pakistan’s tourism website.
It has five world heritage sites:
- Archaeological Ruins at Moenjodaro
- Buddhist Ruins of Takht-i-Bahi and Neighbouring City Remains at Sahr-i-Bahlol
- Fort and Shalamar Gardens in Lahore
- Historical Monuments at Makli, Thatta
- Rohtas Fort
It also has many national parks including: