Brewery, chocolate factory and flour mill are the first industries that developed in Monaco at the beginning of the twentieth century.
Almost 30% of the population of Monaco was a millionaire in 2014, similar to Zurich or Geneva.
The country sees more than 1.5 million visitors each year.
Monaco is located in Western Europe with a population of 38,682 people. Its capital is Monaco and the currency is the Euro. The official language of Monaco is French.
They celebrate many holiday’s including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Saint Devote’s Day (Jan 27)
- Easter Monday (Date Varies)
- Labour Day (May 1)
- Ascension Day (Date Varies)
- Whit Monday (Date Varies)
- Corpus Christi (Date Varies)
- Assumption Day (Aug 15)
- All Saints’ Day (Nov 1)
- H.S.H the Sovereign Prince’s Day (Nov 19)
- Immaculate Conception Day (Dec 8)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)