Curacao is known for having Islanders that speaks four languages.
Curacao‘s National animal is flamingo which is known for having red-purple colored feathers.
Curacao is in North America, with a population of 159,849 people. Its’ capital is Willemstad, and the currency is Netherlands Antillean guilder. The official languages are English, Dutch, Spanish, and Papiamento.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Carnival Monday (Date Varies)
- Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Easter (Date Varies)
- Easter Monday (Date Varies)
- King’s Birthday (Apr 27)
- Labour Day (May 01)
- Ascension Day (May 21)
- National Anthem and Flag Day (Jul 02)
- Curacao Day (Oct 10)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
- Day after Christmas (Dec 26)
- New Year’s Eve (Dec 31)