Poland’s constitution was the second in the world.
The Polish language is very difficult that even Polish people have many problems to speak and write 100% correctly. The Polish language uses seven cases what gives very complex grammar.
Poland has the second oldest University in Europe. The Jagiellonian University was founded by King Casimir III the Great in 1364.
Poland is in Central Europe, with a population of 37.97 million people. Its capital is Warsaw, and their currency is Polish złoty. The official language in Poland is Polish.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Three Kings’ Day (Jan 6)
- Easter (Date Varies)
- Easter Monday (Date Varies)
- Labor Day (May 1)
- Constitution Day (May 3)
- Pentecost Sunday (Date Varies)
- Corpus Christi (Date Varies)
- Assumption Day (Aug 15)
- All Saints’ Day (Nov 1)
- Independence Day (Nov 11)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
- St. Stephen’s Day (Dec 26)
It has 16 world heritage sites including:
- Auschwitz Birkenau
- Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica
It also has 23 national parks including:
Want to learn more? Check out Poland’s tourism website.
Also check out the National Museum in Warsaw.