Guadaloupe is known for having the best sites for scuba diving in the world.
Guadaloupe’s National animal is the Gallic Rooster known as a symbol of France’s resistance and bravery in the face of the Prussian eagle.
Guadaloupe is in North America, with a population of 395,700 people. Its’ capital is Basse-Terre, and the currency is the Euro. The official language is French.
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Independence Day (Feb 7)
- National Holiday (Date Varies)
- Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Easter Monday (Date Varies)
- Labour Day (May 1)
- Whit Monday (Date Varies)
- Corpus Christi (Date Varies)
- Emancipation Day (Date Varies)
- Carnival Monday (Date Varies)
- Thanksgiving (Oct 25)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
- Boxing Day (Dec 26)