Grenada’s highest mountain is Mount Saint Catherine with 840 meters (2,756 feet).
Grenada’s National animal is the Cuban Trogon known for very colorful with a greenback, blue crown, redbelly, beak, white throat, and chest.
Grenada is in North America, with a population of 111,454 people. Its’ capital is Saint George’s, and the currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar. The official language is English.
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Independence Day (Feb 7)
- National Holiday (Date Varies)
- Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Easter Monday (Date Varies)
- Labour Day (May 1)
- Whit Monday (Date Varies)
- Corpus Christi (Date Varies)
- Emancipation Day (Date Varies)
- Carnival Monday (Date Varies)
- Thanksgiving (Oct 25)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
- Boxing Day (Dec 26)