To apply to volunteer, send the following materials to email@example.com :
- ASI Intake Release Form rev. 2017
- ASI Volunteer Manual handbook (read first before signing Agreement Letter)
- ASI Volunteer Manual Agreement Letter
- Act 34 Background Check
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Fingerprinting (required by Philadelphia Recreation Centers if you have not lived in PA for ten consecutive years)
*One-time volunteers only need to submit a Release Form.
Volunteer as a group: Have one person organize and collect forms from your group members.
Volunteer Forms help ASI staff 1) program for your group, 2) learn your volunteer skills, interests and schedule whether for individuals or a group, 3) allow individuals to participate in our projects, 4) continually improve our programming with your completed feedback form.
Above a student volunteer shares with ASI what she did to transform Fishtown Recreation Center! Watch other volunteers express their joy and fulfillment on You Tube!
Art Sphere Inc. participates in reoccurring events such as: