To apply to volunteer, please complete the following:
Step 1 – (this will take approximately 5 minutes)
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up an in-person chat with our Executive Director, Kristin Groenveld (contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to do this)
- Fill out our ASI Intake Release Form rev. 2017
Step 2- (this will take approximately 15 minutes and can be completed in our office or remotely)
- ASI Volunteer Manual handbook (read first before signing Agreement Letter)
- ASI Volunteer Manual Agreement Letter
Step 3 — (this will take approximately 15 minutes and can be completed in our office or remotely, and is free of charge)
Step 4 — This only applies if you have not lived in Pennsylvania for ten consecutive years
- FBI Fingerprinting (required by Philadelphia Recreation Centers if you have not lived in PA for ten consecutive years)
*Please note: One-time volunteers only need to submit a Release Form.
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Volunteer as a group: Have one person organize and collect forms from your group members.
Volunteer Forms help ASI staff 1) program for your group, 2) learn your volunteer skills, interests and schedule whether for individuals or a group, 3) allow individuals to participate in our projects, 4) continually improve our programming with your completed feedback form.
Above a student volunteer shares with ASI what she did to transform Fishtown Recreation Center! Watch other volunteers express their joy and fulfillment on You Tube!
Art Sphere Inc. participates in reoccurring events such as: