Personalize a boring notebook with crafty decorations to inspire creative thoughts and ideas worth writing down!
This project is one of the virtual literacy through art classes hosted on Facebook Live from 1:30-2pm every Wednesday and Friday. Materials and instructions are posted here afterwards. Tune into the live classes to ask questions, give suggestions, and interact with other students who are stuck at home!
- Boring journal or notebook
- Glue (preferably a glue stick)
- Construction paper
- Something to draw with (optional)
- Pictures (optional)
- Find a boring notebook/journal that you can decorate.
- Decide how you want to decorate this notebook/journal. Do you want to use construction paper cut outs to make designs or landscapes? Do you want to add pictures? Draw on the front? Make it 3D? Decorate however you like, just be creative!
- Construction paper is suggested to cover the front and back of the notebook and add your design onto the construction paper. Cut the construction paper to fit the notebook and glue it down.
- Use your new personalized journal! Use it to write about your day, take notes for school, write stories or songs, draw pictures, and more!