Students create a fan with Rococo influence
Preschool to middle school
Historical Art Examples or References
Rococo: style of ornamental and theatrical form of art
Watercolor or markers
Gold paint (optional)
Discussion the movement
1. Fold the paper into a fan.
2. Make tassels out of the yarn.
3. Glue the tassels on to the fan.
4. Begin decorating the fan with markers or watercolors.
5. Paint the edges of the fan with gold paint (optional).
Life applications; how the lesson might apply to non-art related experiences or other types of knowledge.
1. What was the Rococo movement?
2. What was Rococo for?