Practice your symmetry using this space themed cutout! Cut out the boxes and fold along the dotted line. Cut out eh shape, unfold and color! Then, practice your symmetry on another sheet of paper to add to your space scene!
1. There’s no noise in space.
2. An entire NASA space suit costs $12,000,000. Most of that cost is for the backpack and control module.
3. There is no atmosphere in space to wash away the footprints left on the moon by astronauts, so they will be there for another estimated 100 million years.
4. One day on Venus is equal to 243 Earth days.
5. Scientists believe that the moon was once a piece of Earth, but broke off when a projectile struck the planet.