National Neighbor Day is celebrated on September 28th!
Celebrate this day by getting to know your neighbors!
- Offer a kind word, even a small compliment goes a long way to creating a bond or breaking down barriers.
- Bring extra bounty from your garden or baked goods.
- Invite them to join an informal celebration in your home.
- Introduce them to your pets or offer a gardening tip.
- Ask who they recommend for a service such as taxes, painting, or car care. You will earn their respect, especially if the question is something they have first-hand experience with.