Celebrate National Hand Washing Day on December 6th by printing out this free handout to make sure that you’re washing your hands correctly!
1. Wet your hands with cold or warm water (not hot).
2. Lather your hands with soap for 20 seconds. See the list below for songs to sing while you lather!
3. Make sure you get in between your fingers and under your nails.
4. Rinse and dry.
Song list to sing while washing your hands:
– Baby Shark
– The ABC’s
– Row, Row, Row Your Boat
– The chorus of Let It Go from Frozen
– If You’re Happy and You Know It