Celebrate National Best Friends Day on June 8th by coloring any of the free handouts below or make your own by tracing a picture of you and your friends!
If you want to trace your own friends and make a personalized drawing, follow these instructions:
1. Place a blank piece of paper on the screen of a laptop or tablet at full brightness.
2. Use a pencil to trace the image. This will give you an outline of your friends.
3. Take the paper off of the tablet/laptop and trace over your pencil lines with a marker or sharpie.
4. Color in the image.
1. Print out an image of you and your best friends.
2. Tape the picture/image to a window. Tape your blank sheet of paper in front of the image on the window.
3. Use your pencil and trace an outline of the printed picture.
4. Take the paper off of the window and trace over your pencil lines with a marker or sharpie.
5. Color in the image.
What are some things that you love about your best friend(s)? List those things on the handout(s) below!
Top left [PDF 1]; top right [PDF 2]; bottom left [PDF 3]; bottom right [PDF 4]