your destination: (objectives)
- The students will learn about artist that influenced the movement such as Picasso. By creating a simple bouquet of flowers they will be able to learn the characters of Cubism and how to create art in this style.
travel kit: (materials)
- Paper, crayon or oil pastels.
on the path
- With a black crayon, draw out the outline of your bouquet.
- Break up the flowers and vase into sections.
- Color in the sections as desired.
group tour (how larger class can be involved as group projects)
- Show the students Pablo Picasso’s cubist paintings.
extend your journey
- Review different geometric shapes with your students.
learn new vocabulary
- Cubism, Geometric