With this project we used air dry clay! Air dry clay is easy to use! Just mix with water! Once project dries (24 hours) students can complete their project by painting!
Air dry is easy to shape and create with your hands, just like using play dough!
Air dry clay
Paint ( we are using red, green and white for this project!)
- Shape clay into the shape of a hot dog using your hands roll back and forth. It is also easy to shape and roll on the table!
- Bend clay down on the top to look like a candy cane
- Once clay drys you can paint!
- Instruct students to paint candy cane! If you would like it to look like a traditional candy cane instruct the students to paint candy cane white. Once it dries paint red or green stripes on candy cane!
- Teacher can using a small piece of red or green ribbon tie onto ornament where candy cane bends!