Anguilla is the only country to have a dolphin on its flag.
Anguilla’s national animal is the Fallow Deer which is known for its large, shovel-shaped, palmate.
Anguilla is in North America, with a population of 15,094 people. Its’ capital is The Valley, and the currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar. The official languages are English.
They celebrate many holidays including:
- New Year’s Day (Jan 01)
- James Ronald Webster Day (Mar 02)
- Good Friday (Date Varies)
- Easter Monday (Date Varies)
- Labour Day (May 01)
- Anguilla Day (Date Varies)
- Whit Monday (Date Varies)
- Celebration of the Birthday of Her Majesty the Queen (Date Varies)
- August Monday (Date Varies)
- August Thursday (Date Varies)
- Constitution Day (Aug 07)
- National Heroes and Heroines Day (Dec 19)
- Christmas Day (Dec 25)
- Boxing Day (Date Varies)