Art Sphere Inc.’s themed workshops assist in enhancing student interest and involvement with subject matters taught in other classes.
These workshops are most effective when designed in close collaboration with teachers from different fields.
The goal is to be flexible and draw from the historical connection between the visual arts and the natural sciences going back to Leonardo da Vinci and beyond.
This program helps motivate students to learn and leads to improved understanding of various topics!
- Literacy Thru Art Eastwyck Library
- Art, Architecture and Nature Thru Art
- Music Thru Art Hawthorne Recreation Center
- Our Tallest Mural Bridging Communities KenCrest
- Earth Day Celebrations Thru Art at Temple and McCreesh
- Performance Thru Art with the Mummers
- Stencil Painting Directions
- Million Book Project
- Minnow Preschool Art Program
- Ceramics Art Programs