your destination: (objectives)
- Allow kids to see how the natural world reacts with paint.
travel kit: (materials)
- Leaves, paint, scrap paper, construction paper, paint brush
on the path
- Gather leaves.
- Coat your material with paint on the scrap paper.
- Press the material into the paper, creating an impression.
group tour (how larger class can be involved as group projects)
- Compare a few artist work and how they portray nature differently.
extend your journey
- Create a class tree on a large piece of paper using everyone’s different leafs.
learn new vocabulary
- Impression, pattern, repetition
discover … : (website links)